Bringing tile & grout back to life
By assessing your Tile & Grout during your FREE consultation Stone Seal aim to provide you with the best solution for your stone whether you require professional ongoing maintenance or marble that is easier to clean at home, we will recommend the right process and sealer for your Tile & Grout.
Care & Maintenance
Generally, porcelain tiles or ceramic tiles have a water absorption rate of less than 0.5 percent. The clay used to build porcelain tiles is generally denser. They can either be glazed or unglazed. Grout is generally a mixture of water, cement, and sand and is employed in sealing joints between tiles.
- Use a neutral floor cleaning product
- Put plastic trays under potted plants
- Put plastic or felt coasters under wood and metal furniture feet.
- Clean dust on natural floor tile regularly
- Use doormats on marble floors
- Use Acidic or high alkaline cleaning products
- Use scouring powders & abrasives, they can scratch the natural stone
- Use coatings such as waxes on natural stone floors
- Use rubber and fibre pads, they can scratch natural stone floors
Stone Seal Services
Stone Seal use advanced spin jet extraction technology combined with the most suitable cleaning products for your natural stone. Spin jet technology allows the removal of even the most stubborn trapped dirt from your stone and grout.
Professional sealing with the appropriate sealer or a suitable coating that offer premium protection against staining while keeping surfaces looking better for longer. Our specialist sealers are breathable, UV resistant and will not change the look or texture of sealed surfaces. Anti-slip and colour enhancing sealers are also available.
Deep cleaning with spin jet technology restores grout lines back to its original colour, stained grout or grout that requires a new aesthetic look can be changed in colour Stone Seal can deep clean, seal, recolour grouting for a complete service.
Stone Seal are experts at choosing the right sealant for your stone – the one that will protect your investment for years to come. Our number one priority is to give you a surface you can use and enjoy for longer.